For Nasro Design
This website is owned and operated by Nasro Design, These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us.
This website offers visitors free After Effects Templates, Royalty Free sound effects, and other premium products used for creating Motion Graphics, by accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 16 years of age or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement.
You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Key commercial Terms:
When buying an item, you agree that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website.
- We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
Return and refund policy:
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable software products/Templates.
- Sound Library, or a Single Track (Audio File)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Retention of the right to change offering:
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
This legal text applies to the information we collect from you when you visit our Website, as in the following cases: user registration, using any of our services, collaboration, subscription to our newsletters or personal information provided when filling in online forms.
Data we collect:
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 679/2016/UE), personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (User), that is, any information which can identify a natural person. Therefore, it is not applicable to anonymous data.
Nasro Design collects different types of personal data, which include:
- Profile Data: username and password, profile settings (bookmarks, follows, downloads, type of subscription, etc.), comments, responses to surveys and additional or optional information such as links to social networks, profession, city and website.
- Identity Data: first name and last name.
- Contact Data: email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Payment Data: payment and billing information, depending on the payment method selected by the User, as well as other details related to information about the purchased services or subscriptions.
- Technical Data: login information, language, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone settings, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions and other technical data used by the User when visiting the Website.
- Usage Data: information about how the User uses the Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: User’s preferences regarding marketing communications from Nasro Design and information about enabling and disabling notifications.
- Data collected from Google apps – Google Docs: information collected from the searches made by the User on the Website without logging in, that is, by an anonymous user. We do not keep any personal data derived from these interactions.
Nasro Design does not collect any personal data related to sensitive categories (racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophic beliefs, membership in a union, health information and genetic or biometric data).
In case the User is asked to provide personal data, by law or by contract terms, and chooses not to provide them, we may not be able to carry out the contract nor provide them with the service. If this is the case, the User will be notified in advance.
Nasro Design does not collect the age nor the date of birth of their Users. Consequently, a specific data treatment for minors has not been established. Nasro Design is exclusively targeted to users of legal age.
visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting logs Like many other Websites, makes use of log files.
These Log Files merely analytics.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.IPfilesservices addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Double Click DART Cookie:
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
Nasro Design has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies:
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options.
More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Nasro Design does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Get In Touch
Let’s Work Together!
(213) 798 71 80 13
Cite Freres Ferrad.